Ricardo Zurita Architecture & Planning, P.C.
15 East 40th Street
New York, NY 10016
(212) 685-2953 Fax
Architectural Project Manager:
- Daily schematic design, design development of project and construction documents.
- Client presentation of design approach, ( interior design, details with material selection)
- Development of documentations for building dept, permits including zoning documentations.
- Perform value engineering and cost reconciliation coordination to meet budget explanations.
- CDs-full project coordination with structural and mechanical, electrical, plumbing & fire protection engineers, and other consultants.
- Construction administration, review shop drawings and samples to deliver design intent, answering RFIs, Resolution and coordination of unexpected changes due to field conditions or owner changes.
- Supervision of team members such as Architectural Designers ( 2 or more depending on project scope) .
- Work under Registered Architect
- Utilize the following software: Rhino, Vray, CAD, Adobe CS, MS Office, 3D Max, COM check, REScheck.
Requirements: BArch + 2 years of Architectural experience
Please mail resume & Portfolio: RZAPS - 15 E 40th Street, #900, New York, NY 10016.